Zanzibar Beach holidays to the Indian Ocean
Relax and unwind yourself after safari on the African mainland with a great beach holiday on one of the best Zanzibar Island which is actually located in Indian Ocean 15 miles off the coast of Tanzania. This Beach Holidays Zanzibar, a breathtaking spot is fully surrounded by powder-white beaches as well as barrier reef on the eastern side which makes it perfect for diving.
Here you will also enjoy clear shallow sandbars and turquoise-blue water that makes it perfect for wading. Enjoy long palm-fringed beach stretches alongside the turquoise waters that actually create a standard location for a beach holiday. Also travel around the World Heritage Site of Stone Town, a vibrant quarter or simply explore beach to beach between tiny fishing villages. There are other different places of Beach Holidays Zanzibar such as The House of Wonders, The Arab Fort, Slave Market and Marhubi Ruins.
Whilst on Beach Holidays Zanzibar, don’t miss out other beautiful and interesting places such as:
- The Stone Town: It is one of the finest old city and cultural heart of Zanzibar which is presently changed in last 200 years. This city is actually a place of winding alleys, mosques, bustling bazaars and grand Arab houses whose real owners struggled with each other over the luxury of their homes. In this beautiful city, you can simply spend your best moments while just wandering through such attractive labyrinth of narrow streets.
- The Old Dispensary: It is the best grand four story building that comes with a set of decorative balconies. It is also known as Stone Town Cultural Centre.
- Livingstone's House: In the late 1860’s, it was built for Sultan Majid which was being used by many of missionaries as well as explorers.
- The Market: It is the great place where you can actually find everything which is being bought and sold under the sun. Here, people bring their produce from all over the island.
- The Peace Memorial Museum: It is a kind of interesting look at Zanzibar's history that has different sections on slavery, palaces, mosques and much more.
- The Palace Museum: This big white building with castellated battlements was built in 1890’s for Sultan's family.